We Repair all fridge types. Low price. Servicing Sydney 40 Years.
1 Year Guarantee

Fridge Repairs Sydney > Brands Serviced > Whirlpool

Call now 02 9519 6556 available AFTER HOURS and WEEKENDS

We stock the following Whirlpool parts: Fan-motors; Thermostats; Evaporator-Heaters; Lamps; Defrost-Timers; Compressors; Light-Fan-Switches; Termination-Thermostats; Door Gaskets; P/C boards etc.

Whirlpool fridge repairs for refrigerators and freezers

When you call us, over 99% of customer calls are resolved on the initial visit. The remaining 1% of calls are addressed by our Whirlpool Repair Technician who will advise you of your options.

To assist in getting your Whirlpool refrigeration unit back in action as soon as possible, ask when you call if the unit should be left plugged in and running or not. Most instances require you leave the appliance plugged in and switched on, however with some faults this may not be the case. You will be advised what is best for your situation when you call.

Common Whirlpool Refrigerator and Freezer Service Call Questions:

Q: How do I book a Service Call? 
 For ease of service, locate your model number and have it to hand when you call us. If you cannot locate the model number, we will assist you when we arrive to service your Whirlpool appliance. Please refer to our ‘Service Areas We Cover

Q: How long do repairs take? 
A: That depends on the Whirlpool model and the complexity of the problem. The average service call takes about 30 minutes.

Q: Do you give Senior Citizens a discount on Whirlpool fridge repairs? 
A: We give Seniors Card holders 10% discount on parts & labour.

Q: Why don’t you offer a “Free Quote”?
A: With a qualified Whirlpool technician attending to your appliance, all service call-outs cost time and ultimately,, money. we do not advertise using gimmicks. We see that you get the reapir that you need and don’t offer a “free” service that is costed in elsewhere. Meaning if you were to reject their quote if too high, they will still make you pay for their call out. 

Q: My Whirlpool appliance has had ongoing service problems, what is my best option?
A: Tell the technician exactly what has occurred and any information you think will be relevant. Once your Whirlpool technician has all the relevant information, he should be able to advise you and resolve the repair issue.

Q: When I book my service call, why does the person want to know the model number?
A: This helps us isolate the problem with your Whirlpool and also if it is a common issue, we may have the part in stock or carry it with us, thus facilitating your repair more swiftly.

Q: Where do I find the Model Number, to order the seals on my Whirlpool Fridge?.
A: Inspection of the fridge will usually reveal a Model and serial number. The numbers may mean little to you, but should help us to isolate the seal needed. Failing that, we will need to measure and identify the model on site to fit the appropriate door seals. 

Q: My refrigerator keeps turning off my electricity when we plug it in, what could be the fault?
A: This is a common fault especially with frost-free models. This requires inspection and usually can be rectified for a reasonable outlay. There is a high probability that this fault can be repaired. It is best to call us to assess your individual circumstance. 

Q: Why does my fridge leak water on the inside then run out onto the floor? 
A: Modern refrigerators have an internal drain system that can block, causing overflow to other areas. A service call includes a full clean and flush of the drain, testing to see it is now functioning as it should. Costs vary model to model on your Whirlpool, so call us for an estimate. 

Q: How do I know if my fridge is keeping my food cold enough for safe storage? 
A: The condition of your milk and ice cream are a good test for this. In most cases, your milk should keep fresh and in good condition until the expiry date marked on the container. Your ice cream products should be firm at all times. If you check your temperature dial or thermostat and adjust it to keep the ice cream firm and milk to it’s expiry date, the temperatures should be: Food compartment: (+0.5C to +4.5C) Freezer compartment: (-15C to –21C) If you suspect your Whirlpool is not performing to these criteria, call our service department for advice.

Q: I have an old Whirlpool Fridge that I’ve had forever and I don’t want to get a new fridge if I can avoid it. Can you fix it?
A: We carry parts for many older models and as part of our environmental commitment, we endeavour to repair your trusty and reliable Whirlpool wherever possible, or advise you on the economics and longevity of any repair we may undertake on your “old favourite”.

Q: Does my Whirlpool Refrigerator ever need Re-gassing?
A: No. We do not re-gas fridges as they would only need this if they leaked.

Form more information: Additional Frequently Asked Questions and Tips

Call now 02 9519 6556 available AFTER HOURS and WEEKENDS