We Repair all fridge types. Low price. Servicing Sydney 40 Years.
1 Year Guarantee

Fridge Repairs Sydney > Brands Serviced > Samsung

Call now 02 9519 6556 available AFTER HOURS and WEEKENDS

We stock the following Samsumg parts: Fan-motors; Thermostats; Evaporator-Heaters; Lamps; Defrost-Timers; Compressors; Light-Fan-Switches; Termination-Thermostats; Door Gaskets; P/C boards etc.

Samsung fridge repairs for refrigerators and freezers

Samsung Refrigerator Repair Service Field Technicians have 99% “First Call Fix” statistics. This means in the unlikely event your repair falls in the remaining 1% of call-out issues, your technician is qualified and will advise you so that the best outcome is achieved with the minimum inconvenience.

When you place your service call on your Samsung refrigerator or freezer, don’t forget to enquire as to the best status to maintain the unit in. Mostly, plugged in and running will be the best option, but in some cases you may be asked not to do this. we will advise you at the time of your call.

Common Samsung Refrigerator and Freezer Service Call Questions:

Q: What is the best way to book a Service Call?
 Locate the model number and phone us during office hours to schedule your service call.

Q: I work and need to organise a time to be home. How long does a fridge repair usually take?
A: You can expect to have our technician to take approximately 30 to 50 minutes to complete your service call. 

Q: Are Senior Citizen discounts possible?
A: We give a 10% discount off your final fridge repair bill in recognition of the need to have your refrigerator working correctly and efficiently at all times for your health and safety.

Q: Will you do me a “Free Quote”?
A: No we specialise in repairing appliances so they are working again, not telling you for “free” what your repair will cost.

Q: I have not had a good run with my Samsung refrigerator and had frequent Service Calls. What should I say when i call?
A: Tell us the history and what has occurred with as much detail as you can. This will enable us to evaluate the situation and discuss your choices with any current issue with the appliance.

Q: I have my Model number (or at least I think I have it), why do I get asked for this first off?
A: Models can vary greatly as to how they are constructed and therefore the possible faults and ultimately what has to be done to repair them. Sometimes a Model may be updated part-way through a year and the Model number tells us a lot, even though it may seem like “just some numbers” to you as a customer. 

Q: I want to fit a new seal to the fridge. How do I go about it?
A: Look inside the fridge and not accurately any identifiers and call us as your first step. we may not be able to assist you over the phone, but may need to view the appliance to establish the seal needed. 

Q: I plugged in and turned on my fridge and the electricity supply went off. Can you help with this fault? 
A: Yes. Please call us and we will walk you through what has occurred and advise you what would be the best approach to take.

Q: My refrigerator has leaked a little bit of water which has run onto the floor. It is only a small amount - is this a fault that will worsen or can I ignore it? 
A: Blocked drainage systems are a characteristic source of this occurring. call us and we will ascertain if this seems to be the problem.

Q: How can I tell if my fridge is too warm?
A: Your fridge should run between +0.5C to +4.5C, which will keep your milk fresh. While your freezer should be at between -21C to -15C, which will have your ice cream firm.

Q: Is there any hope for my 20 year of Samsung which has stopped working?
A: Yes. Most common problems can be fixed on the spot. Call us regarding what is happening.

Q: Does my Refrigerator ever need Re-gassing?
A: No. We do not re-gas fridges as they would only need this if they leaked. This is not an issue, but an urban myth that they need this.

Form more information: Additional Frequently Asked Questions and Tips

Call now 02 9519 6556 available AFTER HOURS and WEEKENDS